Important Trends & Challenges
- Reliability expectations from information comsumers will present the bigest chnallenges for chip manufacturers and OEMs in 2013.
- Leveraging Social Networking as a part of an Enterprise Infrastructure will force HR and IT to work together to harness the tremendous potential of today’s socially networked employees.
- Info Security and Data Leakage will drive new security methodologies to go beyond strong passwords to protect enterprise information.
- Public Objects Accesable via Mobile Phones
- Internet “Things” will change the way people interact with information
- While consumers fall in love with “personal clouds“, Enterprises will begin deployment of hybrid clouds that combine public and enterprise only secure cloud infrastructures,
- Mobile computing and Cloud technology will meet up in unusual places like auto and home appliance functional applications.
- Large Data mining applications will begin utilizing the visualization capabilities inherant new Si chip complexes shipped by Intel et al.