Social Media Marketing: Big corps will finally get serious because they’ll find a way to monetize the involvement with Social Media. So look for PR/Marketing plans to have integrated social media buys/plans
- $3B annually is spent on Mobile ads but that is only 5%. Look for the trend setter to be advertising on tablets.
- Enterprise Gamification across marketing platforms, enterprise employee training platforms and second-screen applications. In 2013 we will see enterprise gamification Surpass Consumer Gamification.
- “So-Mofying”. Lots of VC money going into technology that makes enterprises more social & mobile. An inflection point will be created in the need to download these apps.
- Mobile Retail: Technology drives in-store and out-of-store shopping experiences, in-store navigation experiences, and social and mobile sharing of products.
- Set-Top Boxes In 2013: This technology goes through drastic changes. Content creator/owners and providers are try to increase engagement across channels and provide new UI application linkages to allow switching of context between VOD and programmed content.